Horse and Polo Club/General Liability Insurance
You gather as a group because you are passionate about a sport or a particular breed. Make sure your equestrian club has General Liability insurance. This policy was designed with horse club activities in mind. We understand that you need to cover meetings, clinics, schooling shows, Polo, scrimmages, parade days, trail rides and more:
- Liability Limits from $250,000 to $2,000,000. Higher limits may be available upon request.
- Club members, volunteers, employees and club officers are insureds while participating in a club declared activity.
- Members liability included on most policies (allows for member to member lawsuits)
- Medical payments included up to $5000 per person.
- Care, Custody and Control included on most policies
We will consider large equestrian associations – western games.
Most facilities will not let your group meet or ride on their property without insurance. Don’t risk the club being sued or losing the club treasury due to something that could have been insured against. Our policy is very broad. Do not purchase the cheapest policy – do your comparison and you will be amazed at the difference.
Who should consider this coverage? Trail riding clubs, Polo clubs, Western and English clubs, and Breed clubs.